Focusing on customer improvement.
Customer improvement means focusing your account management strategies on delivering valuable insights and a unique perspective on how you and your customer can work together to grow their business now and in the future.
How it works
Prep Work (Read + Watch + Do)
You'll get something to watch, read, and do in advance of our virtual workshop. This will be delivered via a training landing page. Each item complements the content of the training and helps accelerate learning.
- Read - You'll get a timely and relevant article or whitepaper.
- Watch - You'll get a 5-10-minute video that summarizes the training topic.
- Do - You'll get a short assignment to complete and submit before the virtual workshop.
This accelerates the pace of learning by allowing for more time to practice and role play during the training workshop.
Virtual Workshops (Presentation & Practice)
Virtual workshop training time will be used to review, discuss, and apply the prep work shared in advance of the workshop.
- Virtual workshops are 90-minutes
- There will be breakout rooms for teams of 10 or more
- Workshop time will be spent on role play practice and discussion
1:1 Coaching (Personalized Feedback)
Personalized coaching time will be used to review assignments, strategize accounts, and provide feedback.
We will create blocks of “office hours” so you can sign up for one-on-one time that fits within your daily schedule.